- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about CSA
- HP service automation tools make nice with Chef, OpenStack
- HP to invest $US1 billion in open Cloud services
- HP jumps into OpenStack fray with new Helion distribution
- Microsoft slashes Windows XP custom support prices just days before axing public patches
- Cisco: Thousands of web hosting centers now launchpads for attacks
- Cloud Security Alliance offers ultra-high cloud security plan
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- Anti-Bot Working Group to fight DDoS attacks from cloud infrastructure
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- New standard claims to alleviate cloud security concerns