- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Latest Stories about Courier
- Australian robotics champion joins CSIRO’s Data61
- How Ricci Jandu and his team are resuscitating failing tech at two Queensland hospitals
- War of words continues between TechnologyOne and Brisbane City Council
- Papa John's hires Panera IT leader as CIO, CDO
- Brisbane City Council tech project faces possible $60m blowout
- eHealth Queensland CIO embroiled in corruption investigation
- Amazon has registered to provide ocean freight services
- Intel pastes second screen on prototype laptop
- Australia Post introduces QR code 'video stamps'
- Can Microsoft make a comeback after Ballmer?