- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
City of Adelaide
Latest Stories about City of Adelaide
- Peter Auhl quits Adelaide, hits the Central Coast
- Introducing Australia’s top 50 tech chiefs
- CIO50 2018 #6: Peter Auhl, City of Adelaide
- 5 Australian cities battle for ‘smart city’ glory
- 10 gigabit broadband being rolled out in Adelaide CBD
- Sharing the stories of the CIO50: #22 Peter Auhl, City of Adelaide
- ‘Radelaide’ gets smarter following Cisco investment
- CIO50 2017 #22: Peter Auhl, City of Adelaide
- IoT devices: Where the bloody hell are they?