- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
Latest Stories about CA Technologies
- Former Oracle MD Ian White to lead BMC
- Fujitsu and ThoughtWorks only tech firms in LGBT-inclusive employer index
- Does your company need an AI ethics committee?
- Gender pay gap transparency: How would Australia's tech titans fare?
- Aussie’s trust in organisations to protect their data lowest in the world
- CA’s internal ‘Shark Tank’ backs Aussie research based IoT virtualisation start-up
- Why CIO tenures in Australia are getting shorter
- CA Technologies snapped up by Broadcom for billions
- CA staff get three months parental leave
- Best Places to Work in IT 2018