- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Latest Stories about Business Objects
- Visualization analytics helps utility provider escape ‘Excel hell’
- Why machine learning is the new BI
- Home appliance maker hires its first CIO
- Salesforce unveils Wave, its play in Cloud analytics
- IT skills that are in demand, and those that will be
- Tibco confirms it is exploring 'strategic and financial alternatives'
- Amid turmoil, questions loom for SAP at Sapphire
- SAP users hail upcoming support services upgrade
- Novell goes large for ZENworks update
- Hackathon geared toward the 'liberation' of data from public PDF documents