- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Britannica
- Sir Ray Avery: observation key to innovation
- Crowdsourcing with OpenStreetMap to drive new version of Scout app
- Skobbler to offer free OpenStreetMap API access
- Monday Grok: Did Microsoft help hackers by mistake?
- Encyclopaedia Britannica drops print edition
- Wikipedia celebrates a decade of edit wars, controversy and Internet dominance
- 'HAL 9000' deleted 1 million UK tax records
- Why Smart People Make Dumb Mistakes