- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Latest Stories about BlueJeans
- Cisco to bring voice transcription to Webex with Voicea buy
- Zoom fixes webcam flaw for Macs, but security concerns linger
- Slack partners with Zoom to boost video capabilities
- GoToMeeting adds AI transcription features, Amazon Alexa integration
- A year after launch, how has Facebook Workplace fared?
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?