- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
Barnes and Noble
Latest Stories about Barnes and Noble
- Microsoft throws away $315 million on failed Nook deal
- Researchers urge boards to embrace IT
- Even crooks couldn't profit from Microsoft's Surface flop
- Mapping the C-Suite's Digital Future
- Mobile app drives digital disruption for London taxi company
- Amazon's applications for book industry top-level domains opposed
- Wednesday Grok: Google chases paid inclusion, the very evil it once spurned
- Desire for Windows 8 tablet shrinking: Forrester
- Study says Kindle Fire will 'delay' iPad purchases - or does it?
- Ebooks vs. Print books
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019
- CMO interview: What Salesforce's lead marketer sees AI and IoT doing to customer engagement
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia