- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Australia
- Telstra ‘seeking to position’ itself for NBN purchase, unions claim
- NEC files lawsuit over axed biometrics project
- Encryption laws will fuel multinationals’ withdrawal warns AIIA
- Former Tourism Australia CIO Jason Flynn reflects on time at govt agency
- Melbourne Business School takes 'move and improve' approach to cloud
- NSW officially opens Cyber Innovation Node
- Near to go far with funding boost
- Former rhipe CTO Cameron McFie hatches new firm
- Australia’s government services reset invites a data rethink
- Dozens more government agencies accessing 'metadata'