- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Attachmate
- HPE offloads software arm to Micro Focus in US$8.8 billion 'spin-merge'
- Micro Focus to buy dev-ops shop Serena in $540M deal
- Suse enterprise Linux can take your system back in time
- Micro Focus buying Novell, Suse Linux owner for $US1.2 billion
- VMware brings Suse Linux to newly launched cloud service
- Novell serves up enterprise printing for BYOD era
- Tech Titans Talk: The IDG Enterprise Interview Series
- BYOD worries in mind, Novell and NTP bust out secure mobile file sharing
- Novell CEO plots company's return
- Entrust puts down stake in the future of mobile security and digital certificates