- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
Latest Stories about Assurance
- Juniper aims to ease wired, wireless, multicloud management
- As the internet turns 50, experts weigh future advances and emerging issues
- Microsoft axes Office 2019 from 'Home Use Program'
- Improve privacy practices or else, OAIC warns CBA
- Former CSG CEO faces trial over failed Ultranet project
- Best Places to Work in IT 2019
- Software companies keep making these same cyber security mistakes
- Microsoft discounts consumer Office 365 by 30% under 'Home Use Program'
- Cisco marries wireless, wired worlds with new Catalyst 9000 switches
- ANZ OnePath using AI and fuzzy logic to avoid ‘the dreaded other’