- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
Latest Stories about Assurance
- CIOs beware – do you know how much money your organisation is wasting in the cloud?
- Defence dishes out $41M in tech deals to three big IT players
- 10 key warnings for your Windows 10 migration
- New whole-of-govt software panel goes to tender
- How Windows to Go can protect data for business travelers
- SA Govt stumps up $55M in Microsoft licensing deal
- What is GRC and why do you need it?
- The top 6 governance, risk and compliance (GRC) certifications
- Review calls for CIO at Queensland’s electoral commission
- NSA suggests using virtualization to secure smartphones