- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Latest Stories about APL
- CIO interview: How Adobe's IT leader is harnessing customer thinking and AI
- How to handle a zero-day attack – from lawyers
- Attack of the one-letter programming languages
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- New conductor could prevent lithium-ion battery fires
- Are iPhone 5 rumors torpedoing Apple’s Q2 revenues?
- Programmer personality types: 13 profiles in code
- Thursday Grok: Are iPhone 4S sales about to tank?
- Steve Jobs interview: One-on-one in 1995
- Kindle Fire preorders: 95,000 units sold
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?