- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
Latest Stories about Agile Software
- Are Purchasing Practices Killing Your Software Projects?
- Cloud Traffic Poised to Quadruple by 2017, Challenge CIOs
- What the CIA Private Cloud Really Says About Amazon Web Services
- How to Do Financial Trading IT Right: Behind the Scenes at Liquidnet
- Why 'Agile Project Management Controls' Isn't an Oxymoron
- Who Says Agile Development Can't Be Faster?
- Cloud security not really slowing IT adoption
- IT should forget development, focus on requirements and release management
- Is your Cloud project ready to be agile?
- Obama's 2013 IT budget: Less for DOD, less overall