- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine
Latest Stories about Agile Software
- Are Purchasing Practices Killing Your Software Projects?
- Cloud Traffic Poised to Quadruple by 2017, Challenge CIOs
- What the CIA Private Cloud Really Says About Amazon Web Services
- How to Do Financial Trading IT Right: Behind the Scenes at Liquidnet
- Why 'Agile Project Management Controls' Isn't an Oxymoron
- Who Says Agile Development Can't Be Faster?
- Cloud security not really slowing IT adoption
- IT should forget development, focus on requirements and release management
- Is your Cloud project ready to be agile?
- Obama's 2013 IT budget: Less for DOD, less overall
- New brand, entity and leadership team for IBM Marketing Cloud unveiled
- Online consumer tracking and the challenges for marketing
- Carnival Cruise Line Australia marketing chief sets sail for new professional adventure
- Facebook reportedly hit with US$5 billion fine for privacy breaches
- What this creative director really thinks of CMO tenure and digital change