- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
Hybrid IAM offers Flexibility and Enhanced Security
One of the fastest growing segments of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) market is the cloud segment. Increasingly, companies are choosing to move at least part of their security infrastructure to cloud-based solutions. Even if you still run critical IAM service on-prem, there’s a great chance you manage and integrate with cloud applications. Here are the benefits of deploying or migrating to cloud-based IAM solutions.
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play
- Apple's Tim Cook: Innovation shouldn't come at the expense of privacy
- Food for Thought: How can brands show diversity in an authentic way?
- Report: Only 11 per cent of brands use customer data effectively
- Customer data integration and cloud compatibility takes centre stage at Salesforce Dreamforce