- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
CIO Live Webinar - Getting to the Other Side of Digital Disruption
In this decade of digital disruption, IT leaders across Australia and New Zealand cite digital transformation as their organisation’s number one ICT challenge. But what does success look like for a CIO who has taken on the challenge and won the battle to get core business applications in the cloud? How do you get your business to the other side of disruption – efficiently and effectively? Join CIO Australia and DXC Technology for this exclusive webcast, ‘Getting to the other side of digital disruption’ where you’ll hear from experts who will provide advice on how to deal with the technological and cultural challenges of transformation and what to expect on the other side. This webcast features a presentation from Grant Taylor, chief digital officer, Gough Group and veteran of three successful application-led digital transformations undertaken in his roles as CIO/CDO for leading ANZ businesses.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?