- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
CIO Live Webinar - Getting to the Other Side of Digital Disruption
In this decade of digital disruption, IT leaders across Australia and New Zealand cite digital transformation as their organisation’s number one ICT challenge. But what does success look like for a CIO who has taken on the challenge and won the battle to get core business applications in the cloud? How do you get your business to the other side of disruption – efficiently and effectively? Join CIO Australia and DXC Technology for this exclusive webcast, ‘Getting to the other side of digital disruption’ where you’ll hear from experts who will provide advice on how to deal with the technological and cultural challenges of transformation and what to expect on the other side. This webcast features a presentation from Grant Taylor, chief digital officer, Gough Group and veteran of three successful application-led digital transformations undertaken in his roles as CIO/CDO for leading ANZ businesses.
Email address already exists in our user system. Please login to continue.