- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
What's next for Hyperconverged Infrastructure: 5 Powerful HCI use cases for 2019- and beyond
Hyperconverged infrastructure has emerged as a breakthrough IT technology over the past several years. With the right HCI solution, IT teams can lower costs, increase agility and reduce complexity— leveraging a modern software-defined IT platform that provides a seamless path to hybrid cloud. Download this whitepaper to see we look at five of the critical use cases currently driving HCI deployments and why they will continue to benefit from HCI in 2019 and beyond.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?