- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
How to Ensure Mid-Enterprise’s Digital Transformation Does Not Become a Digital Disaster
At the core of any digital transformation initiative is data, because data is the foundation for understanding where the business is and for making informed decisions about where it is going. he problem is that many midmarket companies don’t have the resources and skills necessary to execute a successful transformation. Download our whitepaper to see how without the proper resources you could be dramatically increasing the likelihood of data loss and threatening the potential for business growth.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?