- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- Prediction #3: Ransomware Attacks to Morph into Two-Stage Extortion Campaigns
- Prediction #2: Adversaries to Generate Deepfakes to Bypass Facial Recognition
- Prediction #1: Broader Deepfakes Capabilities for Less-skilled Threat Actors
A "How To: on Simplifying Cloud Migration
Move to the Cloud!’ has been the rallying cry for many IT service providers for more than a decade. The theoretical benefits are well known: efficiency, cost-savings, transitioning from CapEx to OpEx plus many other tangibles that make operating on-site legacy systems seem almost-quaint by comparison.
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Ingram Micro partners with Trend Micro for Deep Security in A/NZ
- The day communications became infrastructure
- ACA Pacific bolsters cyber security stack with OhPhish
- Optus CEO Allen Lew steps down after five years at the top
- ARN Exchange: How can partners capitalise on the edge computing opportunity?
- New campaign aims to combat social media-driven body image issues
- Media, tech and marketing industries must develop respectful interactions with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 5 December 2019
- Predictions: 10 technology trends in marketing for 2020
- Marketing panel: Linear customer journey is dead, unpredictability is the new normal