- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
TechnologyOne Uses NetApp to Optimize Cloud Services
TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company. The company had two world-class data centres in Brisbane but after a three-day outage caused by the 2011 floods, it moved away from having its own data centres, opting instead to buy Infrastructure-as-a-Service from Amazon Web Services (AWS). After four years of developing innovative cloud services, TechnologyOne saw that cloud storage was becoming a critical issue for its customers. So it called in NetApp to help it find the most cost-efficient, scalable and agile data management solution.
- Updated: Oscar Wylee to vigorously defend itself against ACCC legal action
- Does the Government's roadmap of reforms for digital platforms go far enough?
- Luxury Escapes shares its lessons in digital marketing transformation
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 12 December 2019
- Predictions: 10 Customer experience trends for 2020