- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
TechnologyOne Uses NetApp to Optimize Cloud Services
TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company. The company had two world-class data centres in Brisbane but after a three-day outage caused by the 2011 floods, it moved away from having its own data centres, opting instead to buy Infrastructure-as-a-Service from Amazon Web Services (AWS). After four years of developing innovative cloud services, TechnologyOne saw that cloud storage was becoming a critical issue for its customers. So it called in NetApp to help it find the most cost-efficient, scalable and agile data management solution.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?