- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
- Prediction #3: Ransomware Attacks to Morph into Two-Stage Extortion Campaigns
- Prediction #2: Adversaries to Generate Deepfakes to Bypass Facial Recognition
- Prediction #1: Broader Deepfakes Capabilities for Less-skilled Threat Actors
Regional Storage Configuration in SaaS Backup for Office 365
Data protection has always been a challenge for organizations. Most data loss is caused by user error such as accidental deletion or by malicious attack. Increased growth in an organization’s data makes it harder to meet backup SLAs, which increases pressure to move user data to a fast and cost-effective backup solution.
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Ingram Micro partners with Trend Micro for Deep Security in A/NZ
- The day communications became infrastructure
- ACA Pacific bolsters cyber security stack with OhPhish
- Optus CEO Allen Lew steps down after five years at the top
- ARN Exchange: How can partners capitalise on the edge computing opportunity?
- How customer experience is making the difference for Dan Murphy's
- New campaign aims to combat social media-driven body image issues
- Media, tech and marketing industries must develop respectful interactions with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 5 December 2019
- Predictions: 10 technology trends in marketing for 2020