- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
Regional Storage Configuration in SaaS Backup for Office 365
Data protection has always been a challenge for organizations. Most data loss is caused by user error such as accidental deletion or by malicious attack. Increased growth in an organization’s data makes it harder to meet backup SLAs, which increases pressure to move user data to a fast and cost-effective backup solution.
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play
- Apple's Tim Cook: Innovation shouldn't come at the expense of privacy
- Food for Thought: How can brands show diversity in an authentic way?
- Report: Only 11 per cent of brands use customer data effectively
- Customer data integration and cloud compatibility takes centre stage at Salesforce Dreamforce