- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
Contoural Whitepaper: Building A Modern Information Governance Strategy
This whitepaper discusses these information management challenges and details how they can be addressed through a modern Information Governance strategy. It talks about how companies can start implementing modern approaches to increase complpiance, but also reduce costs and risks, and drive productivity.
Information management is getting harder. Organizations face increasing data volumes, more stringent legal and regulatory record-keeping requirements, stricter privacy rules, increasing threat of breaches and decreasing employee productivity. Companies are also finding that their old-fashioned, legacy archive strategies are increasingly ineffective. This is driving many organizations to rethink their approach, developing more modern Information Governance strategies
- Publicis Groupe continues Kiwi expansion
- Nike takes advantage of consumer demand for subscription loyalty programs
- What it takes to turnaround an iconic Australian brand
- iSelect spells out shift in customer approach for next financial year
- Pinterest opens Sydney office, looks to win over local marketers