- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
Contoural Whitepaper: Building A Modern Information Governance Strategy
This whitepaper discusses these information management challenges and details how they can be addressed through a modern Information Governance strategy. It talks about how companies can start implementing modern approaches to increase complpiance, but also reduce costs and risks, and drive productivity.
Information management is getting harder. Organizations face increasing data volumes, more stringent legal and regulatory record-keeping requirements, stricter privacy rules, increasing threat of breaches and decreasing employee productivity. Companies are also finding that their old-fashioned, legacy archive strategies are increasingly ineffective. This is driving many organizations to rethink their approach, developing more modern Information Governance strategies
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing
- Amart Furniture appoints former ALDI, Westpac marketer as customer GM
- UniSuper appoints first chief strategy and marketing officer
- WA investment firm Minderoo brings on Joe Pollard
- CMO profile: Why we need to better understand the emotions behind decision making
- Starcom: Consumer expectations are about to take another leap