- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
Employees behaving badly? Why Awareness Training Matters
Check out the latest insights from the Cyber Resilience Think Tank to learn how to make security awareness a key facet of your organisation’s culture. The consequences of not prioritising security awareness training are real.
Quick Fact: Only 11% of organisations continuously train employees on how to spot cyberattacks. Too often, time, resources and conflicting priorities push training to the bottom of the list.
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing
- Amart Furniture appoints former ALDI, Westpac marketer as customer GM
- UniSuper appoints first chief strategy and marketing officer
- WA investment firm Minderoo brings on Joe Pollard
- CMO profile: Why we need to better understand the emotions behind decision making
- Starcom: Consumer expectations are about to take another leap