- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
The Application Modernisation Playbook: A Guide for IT Directors
Application modernisation lies at the heart of building the digital enterprise. It involves many challenges, yet few components are as crucial as this. An organisation’s ability to combine and connect legacy and SaaS enterprise applications, public and private clouds, mobile apps and internal processes used for connecting software and systems determines whether it soars or stumbles. Download our whitepaper to assess your application landscape and learn which of your processes and outcomes may need application modernisation.
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing
- Amart Furniture appoints former ALDI, Westpac marketer as customer GM
- UniSuper appoints first chief strategy and marketing officer
- WA investment firm Minderoo brings on Joe Pollard
- CMO profile: Why we need to better understand the emotions behind decision making
- Starcom: Consumer expectations are about to take another leap