- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
The Expert Guide to VMware Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
In this e-book, Mike Preston, IT pro and blogger, gives you a comprehensive guide to disaster recovery and data protection for modern data center environments that run on VMware vSphere and integrate with cloud infrastructures. You'll learn the drawbacks to backing up VMware environments with traditional tools and presents technologies that help companies to address the challenges of data growth and always-an availability for services.
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play
- Apple's Tim Cook: Innovation shouldn't come at the expense of privacy
- Food for Thought: How can brands show diversity in an authentic way?
- Report: Only 11 per cent of brands use customer data effectively
- Customer data integration and cloud compatibility takes centre stage at Salesforce Dreamforce