- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
The Expert Guide to VMware Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
In this e-book, Mike Preston, IT pro and blogger, gives you a comprehensive guide to disaster recovery and data protection for modern data center environments that run on VMware vSphere and integrate with cloud infrastructures. You'll learn the drawbacks to backing up VMware environments with traditional tools and presents technologies that help companies to address the challenges of data growth and always-an availability for services.
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads