- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor
The Expert Guide to VMware Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
In this e-book, Mike Preston, IT pro and blogger, gives you a comprehensive guide to disaster recovery and data protection for modern data center environments that run on VMware vSphere and integrate with cloud infrastructures. You'll learn the drawbacks to backing up VMware environments with traditional tools and presents technologies that help companies to address the challenges of data growth and always-an availability for services.
- Is the European Commission ramping up the pressure on Big Tech?
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- France, Germany blast Facebook's Libra, back public cryptocurrency
- Apple has sour reaction to Goldman Sachs' analyst note
- New tech inside iPhone 11 is the future of everything