- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation.
Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware.
The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. "
- Facebook says ACCC recommendations would make targeted advertising ‘practically unworkable’
- Optus keen to access government’s face-matching service
- Achieving productivity through alignment and collaboration
- Australia concluded China was behind hack on parliament, political parties
- Make an innovation lab the centre of your transformation