- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation.
Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware.
The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. "
- Linux, containers, Kubernetes the standard for IT’s next era: IBM CEO Ginni Rometty
- Queensland government looks to open source for single sign-on project
- Woodside reveals quantum computing partnership with IBM
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT
- Facebook’s Libra co-creator: Social, financial data will remain separate
- Credit disrupter Zip launches first brand campaign
- The existential brand crisis that saw Sonos go into co-opetition with Amazon and Google
- New digital advertising tables debut at Sydney Airport
- Report: Mobile losing ground to smart speakers
- Coca-Cola launches latest recycling initiative and sponsorship