- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation.
Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware.
The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. "
- Microsoft provides group policies for enterprise control of 'full-Chromium' Edge updates
- VMware spends $4.2B to grab Pivotal, Carbon Black to secure, develop integrated cloud world
- Ruffle project hopes to resurrect Flash Player
- Ruby on Rails 6.0 adds rich text capabilities
- Microsoft promotes 'full-Chromium' Edge to Beta, touts enterprise skillset
- Warburton promoted to chief customer and marketing officer at Audi Australia
- Isentia reports another loss
- Monash University on its personalisation journey and evolving approach to campaigns
- Forescout appoints chief customer officer, promotes CMO
- Qantas highlights increased engagement as loyalty program returns stronger earnings