- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation.
Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware.
The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. "
- Google bars elections ads from using political leanings, voter data
- ASX ‘blockchain’ system to open new digital horizons, exec says
- Salesforce to expand Einstein Voice Skills so users can create custom voice apps
- Some Huawei suppliers get US approval to restart sales to blacklisted firm
- 10 easy steps to make Chrome faster and more secure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 November 2019
- How these retailers are building AI strategies and success in marketing
- Why Konica Minolta's Australian CMO isn't worried about a global brand agenda
- Report: Australian brands still lagging in customer experience
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play