- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1
Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation.
Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware.
The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. "
- Office 365 on Windows 7 gets free patches until 2023
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- The future of data in a cookieless world
- Report: Account-based marketing results in better ROI
- How Total Tools overhauled its omnichannel marketing
- Revium strikes strategic equity partnership with accounting and advisory firm
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic