- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation.
Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware.
The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. "
- NBN Co hits gigabit HFC downloads with in-field DOCSIS 3.1 trial
- Upcoming Windows 10 1909: Update or upgrade? Microsoft clarifies
- Facebook plans Workplace price hike, adds new Enterprise option
- Data retention: Government gave Optus ‘exemption’ from encrypting metadata
- Dozens more government agencies accessing 'metadata'
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads
- What this global B2B marketing chief has to say about transformation
- New brand, entity and leadership team for IBM Marketing Cloud unveiled
- Online consumer tracking and the challenges for marketing
- Carnival Cruise Line Australia marketing chief sets sail for new professional adventure