- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor
Monitoring, reporting and predicting: How to gain control of your data center's health status
"Visibility into the data center allows businesses to evaluate the health state of its core operations. To be able to optimize your infrastructure, you first must know and understand what is occurring in your data center. Having a tool to gain control over virtualization and report on these environments is essential in telling you what VMs are needed, are they in use, and if they are provisioned properly, allowing you to optimize data center operations while inevitably ensuring data availability for your business.
This paper aims to discuss why utilizing a monitoring and reporting tool in your environment can improve decision-making, data center operations, and increase visibility into your environment."
- Is the European Commission ramping up the pressure on Big Tech?
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- France, Germany blast Facebook's Libra, back public cryptocurrency
- Apple has sour reaction to Goldman Sachs' analyst note
- New tech inside iPhone 11 is the future of everything