- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
Monitoring, reporting and predicting: How to gain control of your data center's health status
"Visibility into the data center allows businesses to evaluate the health state of its core operations. To be able to optimize your infrastructure, you first must know and understand what is occurring in your data center. Having a tool to gain control over virtualization and report on these environments is essential in telling you what VMs are needed, are they in use, and if they are provisioned properly, allowing you to optimize data center operations while inevitably ensuring data availability for your business.
This paper aims to discuss why utilizing a monitoring and reporting tool in your environment can improve decision-making, data center operations, and increase visibility into your environment."
- Report: Martech acquisition has grown 22 per cent in the last year
- CMOs play a vital role in IPOs
- Facial recognition technology being used in a new out-of-home campaign
- Metro Trains Melbourne's first executive-level marketer sets sights on digital experience transformation
- Survey: Consumers balance data privacy against personalisation