- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’
Monitoring, reporting and predicting: How to gain control of your data center's health status
"Visibility into the data center allows businesses to evaluate the health state of its core operations. To be able to optimize your infrastructure, you first must know and understand what is occurring in your data center. Having a tool to gain control over virtualization and report on these environments is essential in telling you what VMs are needed, are they in use, and if they are provisioned properly, allowing you to optimize data center operations while inevitably ensuring data availability for your business.
This paper aims to discuss why utilizing a monitoring and reporting tool in your environment can improve decision-making, data center operations, and increase visibility into your environment."
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Blockchain and IoT combo could reduce food fraud by $131B in 5 years
- Treasury Wine Estates appoints Aussie marketer and leader to president of Americas
- WPP finalises Kantar sales to strengthen balance sheet
- 4 brand leaders building the bridge between marketing and customer service
- Price Attack’s customer transformation to build growth and loyalty
- How customer experience is making the difference for Dan Murphy's