- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
Monitoring, reporting and predicting: How to gain control of your data center's health status
"Visibility into the data center allows businesses to evaluate the health state of its core operations. To be able to optimize your infrastructure, you first must know and understand what is occurring in your data center. Having a tool to gain control over virtualization and report on these environments is essential in telling you what VMs are needed, are they in use, and if they are provisioned properly, allowing you to optimize data center operations while inevitably ensuring data availability for your business.
This paper aims to discuss why utilizing a monitoring and reporting tool in your environment can improve decision-making, data center operations, and increase visibility into your environment."
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play
- Apple's Tim Cook: Innovation shouldn't come at the expense of privacy
- Food for Thought: How can brands show diversity in an authentic way?
- Report: Only 11 per cent of brands use customer data effectively
- Customer data integration and cloud compatibility takes centre stage at Salesforce Dreamforce