- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
Starting out with disruptive technologies: Why a DevOps solution makes sense
Solutions that constantly add new features, change processes and somehow simplify things as they get more complex, tend to have the highest success in the engagement and acquisition of customers. The companies that employ a team to do this often give that team the flexibility to perform their tasks the way they want to do it - and more often than not they choose a DevOps approach. Download our whitepaper to find ways to reduce overall costs and improve your time to market.
- What the Alan Jones advertising exodus says about modern brand strategy
- Publicis Groupe continues Kiwi expansion
- Nike takes advantage of consumer demand for subscription loyalty programs
- What it takes to turnaround an iconic Australian brand
- iSelect spells out shift in customer approach for next financial year