- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor
Starting out with disruptive technologies: Why a DevOps solution makes sense
Solutions that constantly add new features, change processes and somehow simplify things as they get more complex, tend to have the highest success in the engagement and acquisition of customers. The companies that employ a team to do this often give that team the flexibility to perform their tasks the way they want to do it - and more often than not they choose a DevOps approach. Download our whitepaper to find ways to reduce overall costs and improve your time to market.
- Make an innovation lab the centre of your transformation
- Is the European Commission ramping up the pressure on Big Tech?
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- France, Germany blast Facebook's Libra, back public cryptocurrency
- Apple has sour reaction to Goldman Sachs' analyst note