- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
Starting out with disruptive technologies: Why a DevOps solution makes sense
Solutions that constantly add new features, change processes and somehow simplify things as they get more complex, tend to have the highest success in the engagement and acquisition of customers. The companies that employ a team to do this often give that team the flexibility to perform their tasks the way they want to do it - and more often than not they choose a DevOps approach. Download our whitepaper to find ways to reduce overall costs and improve your time to market.
- New company aims to matchmake Aussie brands with CX emerging tech
- Amart Furniture appoints former ALDI, Westpac marketer as customer GM
- UniSuper appoints first chief strategy and marketing officer
- WA investment firm Minderoo brings on Joe Pollard
- CMO profile: Why we need to better understand the emotions behind decision making