- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Starting out with disruptive technologies: Why a DevOps solution makes sense
Solutions that constantly add new features, change processes and somehow simplify things as they get more complex, tend to have the highest success in the engagement and acquisition of customers. The companies that employ a team to do this often give that team the flexibility to perform their tasks the way they want to do it - and more often than not they choose a DevOps approach. Download our whitepaper to find ways to reduce overall costs and improve your time to market.
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads