- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
How Automating the Development Pipeline, Security and Infrastructure Leads to Real Business Benefits
With the growth of cloud-based deployment and more agile workflows in today’s software industry, companies are increasingly looking for new ways to manage the complexity. In rapidly changing industries, speed to market with new features and improvements is critical to keeping up with the competition. Luckily, most companies can automate a large portion of their development pipeline, security and infrastructure, allowing new updates to reach users quickly as they’re developed. Download our paper to see how automation can have huge impacts on your business’s bottom line.
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing
- Amart Furniture appoints former ALDI, Westpac marketer as customer GM
- UniSuper appoints first chief strategy and marketing officer
- WA investment firm Minderoo brings on Joe Pollard
- CMO profile: Why we need to better understand the emotions behind decision making
- Starcom: Consumer expectations are about to take another leap