- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
How Automating the Development Pipeline, Security and Infrastructure Leads to Real Business Benefits
With the growth of cloud-based deployment and more agile workflows in today’s software industry, companies are increasingly looking for new ways to manage the complexity. In rapidly changing industries, speed to market with new features and improvements is critical to keeping up with the competition. Luckily, most companies can automate a large portion of their development pipeline, security and infrastructure, allowing new updates to reach users quickly as they’re developed. Download our paper to see how automation can have huge impacts on your business’s bottom line.