- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor
base2Services helps Tuned Global engage millions of new customers through scalability and AWS
Tuned Global recognised that their current system was limited in scale and geography – the two essential elements needed to deliver to potentially hundreds of millions of monthly active users. Tuned Global knew they needed to adapt their current physical and Softlayer infrastructure to ensure their system could scale to cope with the demands of such a massive customer base. Download our whitepaper to see how AWS can create faster and improved user experience.
- Make an innovation lab the centre of your transformation
- Is the European Commission ramping up the pressure on Big Tech?
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- France, Germany blast Facebook's Libra, back public cryptocurrency
- Apple has sour reaction to Goldman Sachs' analyst note