- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
The nbn™ broadband access network for business – a foundation of digital transformation
The demand for high-performance, business-grade broadband connectivity continues to grow as data-centric operating models are adopted. Businesses are prioritizing investments designed to leverage data to improve customer experience, improve internal processes and create new opportunities. Big data and artificial intelligence (AI) are the cornerstones on which leading businesses such as Amazon and Google have been built. These cornerstones rely on connectivity as the enabler for interactions.
NBN Co and the service provider community are continuing to support Australian businesses by providing the underlying infrastructure for their communications needs, from basic voice to superfast fibre links. NBN Co has expanded both its product offering and the level of support to ensure all businesses can benefit from this investment in national infrastructure.
- Microsoft provides group policies for enterprise control of 'full-Chromium' Edge updates
- VMware spends $4.2B to grab Pivotal, Carbon Black to secure, develop integrated cloud world
- Ruffle project hopes to resurrect Flash Player
- Ruby on Rails 6.0 adds rich text capabilities
- Microsoft promotes 'full-Chromium' Edge to Beta, touts enterprise skillset
- Warburton promoted to chief customer and marketing officer at Audi Australia
- Isentia reports another loss
- Monash University on its personalisation journey and evolving approach to campaigns
- Forescout appoints chief customer officer, promotes CMO
- Qantas highlights increased engagement as loyalty program returns stronger earnings