- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
The nbn™ broadband access network for business – a foundation of digital transformation
The demand for high-performance, business-grade broadband connectivity continues to grow as data-centric operating models are adopted. Businesses are prioritizing investments designed to leverage data to improve customer experience, improve internal processes and create new opportunities. Big data and artificial intelligence (AI) are the cornerstones on which leading businesses such as Amazon and Google have been built. These cornerstones rely on connectivity as the enabler for interactions.
NBN Co and the service provider community are continuing to support Australian businesses by providing the underlying infrastructure for their communications needs, from basic voice to superfast fibre links. NBN Co has expanded both its product offering and the level of support to ensure all businesses can benefit from this investment in national infrastructure.
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Thousands of dodgy copycat apps identified in Google Play Store
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- US explores requiring domestic 5G equipment to be made outside China, report says
- Microsoft traineeship program expands into South Australia
- Slack or Teams? Many businesses opt for both
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- How Google Cloud and Stella McCartney aim to make fashion more sustainable
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- Google asks Chrome users for help in spotting deceptive sites
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman launches new logo, website in milestone re-branding exercise
- Nine's former digital chief to lead CarAdvice
- How TAL is continuously improving marketing communications
- Nearmap takes its marketing, and products, global
- NRMA disrupted: Launching a new membership platform