- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
The nbn™ broadband access network for business – a foundation of digital transformation
The demand for high-performance, business-grade broadband connectivity continues to grow as data-centric operating models are adopted. Businesses are prioritizing investments designed to leverage data to improve customer experience, improve internal processes and create new opportunities. Big data and artificial intelligence (AI) are the cornerstones on which leading businesses such as Amazon and Google have been built. These cornerstones rely on connectivity as the enabler for interactions.
NBN Co and the service provider community are continuing to support Australian businesses by providing the underlying infrastructure for their communications needs, from basic voice to superfast fibre links. NBN Co has expanded both its product offering and the level of support to ensure all businesses can benefit from this investment in national infrastructure.
- 'Vaccine' for machine learning models developed by CSIRO's Data61
- Telstra rolls out private 4G network for Newcrest’s Lihir goldmine
- BaptistCare cuts manual data handling, paper processes
- Seeing the signs (and locating them) with Google Street View and deep learning
- NAB unveils $2bn capital boost for startups