The nbn™ broadband access network for business – a foundation of digital transformation
The demand for high-performance, business-grade broadband connectivity continues to grow as data-centric operating models are adopted. Businesses are prioritizing investments designed to leverage data to improve customer experience, improve internal processes and create new opportunities. Big data and artificial intelligence (AI) are the cornerstones on which leading businesses such as Amazon and Google have been built. These cornerstones rely on connectivity as the enabler for interactions.
NBN Co and the service provider community are continuing to support Australian businesses by providing the underlying infrastructure for their communications needs, from basic voice to superfast fibre links. NBN Co has expanded both its product offering and the level of support to ensure all businesses can benefit from this investment in national infrastructure.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing